- School closings for emergencies or inclement weather will be announced by using the automated telephone calling system, on our district website, putting announcements on selected media outlets, and leaving a message on the board office's answering machine.
- Automated telephone calling system --- This system will call the home telephones of all students, staff, and board members with a message recorded by the superintendent relative to the situation. These calls will not be scheduled before 6:00 AM or later than 9:30 PM.
- Board office phones (989-5134 or 989-8102) will engage the answering machine with a message about any school closing during hours that the office is closed.
The Chester County School System reports all school closings to the following TV & Radio Stations:
- WBBJ-TV 7 Eyewitness News (ABC-Jackson)
- WMC-TV Action News 5 (NBC-Memphis)
- WREG-TV News Channel 3 (CBS-Memphis)
- WFKX "KIX 96" (Henderson)
- WYN 106.9 (Jackson)
- WFHU "The New FM 91.5" (Henderson)
- Star 107.7 (Jackson)